Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Boyfriends.

I was going to the Yukon Lounge
I started hanging out with this girl there
She said her and husband had busted up
She said she wasn't used to drinking but I could tell she was
One night we drove to the Old Park Apartments
She lived on the third floor
It must have been around 4 A.M. when all our clothes dropped to the floor

The Boyfriends by Richmond Fontaine

So I'm heading off to the USA tomorrow to go to sunny California. Mid way through packing I realised I should definitely embellish the chance to finally finish On the road by Jack Kerouac, which got me thinking about this one particular song by Richmond Fontaine, hence it popping up here on my blog.

Keep coming back to here about my various escapes stateside and I'll try to post my day by day escapades!

No comments:

Post a Comment