Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday 25 February 2011

My friend Joe and I drove out to the new forest to pass some time and ended up going to the woods for a walk, discovering that wild horses are scared off humans but not cars. This intrigued Joe enough to drag me into the pub - my one weakness! We then dredged the charity shops (metaphorically speaking) nicknak shops and of course The Lyndhurst sweet shop. All in all a very fun day - I even managed to get Joe enjoying Retail therapy.














Lyndhurst also has its fair share of pretty cars with having not just a Ferrari shop but also a Maserati shop next door.





Our purchases of the day involved a pair of jeans and a new top, an old tweed jacket, some wall paper, a basket for Joes mum and a pair of clogs!









No comments:

Post a Comment