Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday 11 February 2013

Amy Macdonald

I watched Top gear the other night, which for the first time introduced me to music - Amy Macdonald. I think shes fantastic, I've been obsessed with the scottish accent for a while and to hear of a singer who also loves cars (and can drive bloody well) made me intrigued about her. And now for the point of this post. After a quick youtube search I found that Land rover are advertising on her videos, which shows a very clever use of marketing (or a giant fluke), with people who have been watching top gear and so are interested in cars who also like Amy. I also feel she makes an excellent brand ambassador as Scotland is one of the few places in the UK that a Land rover is actually still used as opposed to be a style icon for mothers collecting their kids from school!

Anyway, thankyou Top Gear for introducing me to Amy, if you havent yet heard her, here she is!:

No comments:

Post a Comment