Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday 2 August 2011

A common sense of direction


she is the one who said 'fun' sounded like a word of german origin
she thought too much

like me

our time together like summer (concentration) camp
emaciated possibilities lie lifeless

oh this intellect burns
the crematorium below my nose keeps life
above my ears

silence is the star that i shall wear to mark my difference
yet we have so much in common
tonight
that the sun has made light of it
while we contemplate the weight of it all

it is we that are emaciated
our bodies subject to our minds propaganda

forgive the distinction but
intellect fairs moments genocide
and we should have kissed hours ago
you hold you breath when you should hold your tongue
and hold your tongue when you should hold my hand
and i should delegate more authority to myself
but i can't help thinking
that you're thinking
thinking
what is she thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment