Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding.

Just getting ready for our royal wedding party, its going to be on the TV in the States at 3.00am so this could prove to be interesting. Just choosing what to wear. I'm going to spend a good while choosing my outfit because if David Beckham and family are invited but Barrack Obama is not I think appearances are probably the best way of swaggering in to the next big royal shindig - this for me is just a practice!

You have to wonder how much this is going to affect the world of design and the world in general. I mean everyone is going to want to get married now and I bet the dress design will be fed back into the giant machine that the fashion world is and spewed out as something new but still obviously derived from Kates Dress. All in all im so excited to see how it all pans out. I guess the real question we should be asking is when will the kids arrive on the scene and what will they wear in their royal prams?

No comments:

Post a Comment